Denim Skirt & Mule

Hey guys. Why is the Summer Holiday going so fast? I have been making the most of my Summer by exploring more Streets in London and improving my Photography skills. This season is more about Mules and Denim skirts, I would never have given Mules a second glance before rejecting them because they reminded me of shoe you quickly slip on to dispose the bin. However bloggers and celebs flooded Instagram with the embroidered Gucci Mules. I fell in love with the design of the shoe but I couldn’t afford it. There are lots of dupes out there but I settled for Ego’s. Ego were doing sales which was a bonus for me.

I am never one to wear skirts because of my addiction to jeans, I was very much hooked by this frayed denim skirt from New look and decided to style it with a printed t-shirt.

SHOP MY LOOK

Ego Mule

Similar T-shirts

*Similar Denim Skirt

Share:

8 Comments

1. August 8, 2017 / 10:39 am

Haha I know right, I never imagined that a day would come when I would like mules. Love your outfit and your hair! xx
    Coco Bella Blog

• morinsola
      August 9, 2017 / 6:47 pm

We just need ideas to change our minds and Thank you!

2. August 9, 2017 / 11:33 am

І simply could not go away your ѡebѕitе prior to suggesting that I actuallү loved the
    standard information an individual provide for your guests?
    Is gonna be back rеgularly in order to investigate cross-check new posts

• morinsola
      August 9, 2017 / 6:53 pm

Thank you!

3. August 13, 2017 / 3:05 am

Its really a cool and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    reddog

• morinsola
      August 13, 2017 / 7:18 pm

Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it xx

4. August 13, 2017 / 9:10 am

Ӏ don’t know whether it’s just me or if everyone
    else encountering issues with your site. It ѕeems liқe some օf the text in your
    content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback
    and ⅼet me know if this is happening tо them as wеll?
    This might be a problem with mу web bгowser because I’ve had this
    һappen ρreviously. Many thanks

• morinsola
      August 13, 2017 / 7:16 pm

What browser are you using? Are you using your phone or a laptop?